The Bat-Caddy X8R is coming soon to Canada and available now for Pre-Order. You can place a Deposit or Purchase in full to be first in line once the shipment arrives in late May/Early June.
The Bat-Caddy® X8R™ is our top of the line innovative and unique remote controlled caddy. It features a lightweight high tech aluminum frame weighing in at only 22 lbs (10 kg). It has an easy one step folding design, folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts. It is propelled by two powerful independently controlled 200W motors, a wide range FCC authorized remote control system which gives you full control up to 90 yards. It comes standard with 12V SLA battery or two optional Lithium Batteries. The trolley can also be operated manually with a seamless rheostat and cruise control and can be easily pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course. It features a 10, 20, 30 distance timer, a charging USB port, deluxe extra wide bungee bag supports, large diameter wheels with wave spokes featuring a newly designed wheel/axle connection system.
Bat-Caddy® X8R™ Model Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aerospace Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components: Extreme light weight, durable, European inspired design. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy® uses only high grade aerospace type aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, motors, housings and axles. Beware of anything plastic in these areas! Also the bag supports are aluminum and come equipped with stylish extra wide bungee cord extensions for a better bag fit.
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast, Independent Dual Direct Drive Motors: The X8R™ features a pair of powerful and quiet 12V 200 Watt DC electric motors, inconspicuously hidden and protected in a small diameter aluminum tube. No external gear boxes like many others. We eliminated gear boxes all together and use direct drive motors. If you did not know it, you would not notice the motors are there! Also the caddy will master almost any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5.5 mph+.
- Easy to use Multi-Function FCC Certified Remote Control: Features directional controls and effective brake/stop functions and a 10, 20, 30 distance timer, as well as a manual rheostat handle control, On/Off buttons, cruise control functions, a Power and Battery Charge Indicator and a USB port all integrated into an new even smaller handle design, so you are in complete control of all Caddy Functions at all times!
- Electronic Automatic Downhill Brake System: The caddy can be slowed down or stopped both remotely or manually. It has automatic motor resistance to slow it down going downhill avoiding the effort and risk to have to slow it down with your own power.
- Off-Power Freewheeling Mode: Once the caddy is turned off it is virtually free wheeling. In addition an easy pull out mechanical unlock system disengages the wheel completely from the axles, so the motors won’t spin, so even in the unlikely event that you ever run out of battery power you can push the X8R™ just like a manual push cart!! Many caddies don’t have this capability and you will be stuck on the course if you lose power!
- Remote and Manual Speed Control: Remote Forward, Left/Right Turn, and reverse and stop. You set the pace up to an amazing 90 yards range (5-20 yards operating range recommended). Seamless speed adjustment on both the handle and remote control. Note: our remote controls have the official authorization for radio frequency emitting devices from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Beware of caddies which are not authorized. Also timed advance forward feature (10, 20, 30 yards/meter) via remote control or handle function.
- Powerful Battery Options: The X8R comes standard with a 12V SLA battery or two optional Lithium Batteries.
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45″ in height for various body types and preferences.
- Front Wheel Tracking Adjustment: In order to optimize tracking, the X8R™ comes with a front wheel tracking adjustment mechanism.
- Easy One Piece One Locking Knob Fold Design: Collapses into one piece in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk – No engineering degree required. Folded caddy is only a 33″x 23.5″ x 12″ package and will fit into the trunk of most small sports cars.
- Useful and Innovative Accessories: A scorecard holder, umbrella holder and beverage holder are included. Additional optional accessories such as GPS holder, remote control belt clip, and removable caddy seat can complement the X8R™ package.
*Life of sealed lead acid and lithium batteries is dependent on a variety of factors, other than purely the number of charges, including but not limited to frequency between charges, duration of charge, level of drainage, idle time, storage conditions and duration and overall shelf time. We cover our batteries according to our warranty policy and any potential additional coverage is at our discretion.
*Bat-Caddy® reserves the right to modify/upgrade any components during a model year, so illustrations on our website, brochures and manuals may slightly vary from the actual product shipped. However, Bat-Caddy® guarantees that specifications and functionality will be always equal or better from the advertised product. Promotional accessories may also vary from illustrations shown on our website and other publications.
For further information regarding our electric golf trolleys and related products please contact us at: Sales@OnTheGoLeisure.ca or 1-800-469-0061.