The Bat-Caddy® X8R™ is our top of the line innovative and unique remote-controlled trolley. It features a lightweight, high tech aluminum frame, weighing only 22 lbs. (10 kg). The X8R has an easy one step folding design, folding into a package that’s smaller than most push carts. It’s propelled by two powerful independently controlled motors, a wide range remote control which gives you full control up to 90 yards.
Battery choice, Lead Acid – 27+ Holes or Ultra Lithium – 36+ holes with full charge on most courses.
The X8R golf trolley can be operated manually with a seamless rheostat and can be easily pushed without battery power, so you will never be stuck on the course. The X8R features a 10, 20, 30 yard/meter distance timer, charging USB port, deluxe extra wide bungee bag supports, large diameter wheels with wave spokes.
- Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless-Steel Components: light weight, durable, European inspired design. Strong components are the key ingredient for a high-quality trolley and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy® uses only high-grade aluminum and stainless steel for its trolley frames, motors, housings, and axles. The Bat-Caddy X8R bag supports are aluminum and are equipped with wide bungee cord extensions for a better bag fit.
- Powerful, Quiet, Independent Dual Direct Drive Motors: The X8R™features two powerful electric motors, inconspicuously hidden and protected from the elements.
- Easy to use Multi-Function Remote Control: Features directional controls and effective brake/stop functions, and a 10, 20, 30 yard/meters distance timer, as well as a manual rheostat handle control, on/off button, and a USB port, all integrated into a new even smaller handle design, so you are in complete control of all the caddy functions.
- Electronic Downhill Braking System: The X8R can be slowed down or stopped remotely or manually, and it has automatic motor resistance which allows for downhill control.
- Off-Power Freewheeling Mode: Exclusive to the X8R, an easy pull-out unlock system disengages the rear wheels to allow for freewheeling mode to push the trolley without battery power.
- Remote and Manual Speed Control: Remote forward, left/right turn, reverse, and stop. You set the pace up to a 90-yard range (5-20 yards operating range recommended). Seamless speed adjustment on both the handle and remote control. Also timed advance forward feature (10, 20, 30 yards/meters).
- Battery choice: Lead Acid – 27+ Holes or Ultra Lithium – 36+ holes with full charge on most courses.
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45″ in height for various body types and preferences.
- Front Wheel Tracking Adjustment: To optimize tracking, the X8R™comes with a front wheel tracking adjustment mechanism.
- Easy One Piece One Locking Knob Fold Design: Collapses into one piece in seconds to fit in most vehicles.
- Useful and Innovative Accessories: Scorecard, Umbrella, and Beverage Holders are included. Additional optional accessories such as GPS holder, remote control belt clip, basket, cooler bag, and removable caddy seat can complement the X8R™
- Open: Length: 45.0″ x Width: 23.5″ x Height: 36-44″
- Folded: Length: 36.0″ x Width: 23.5″ x Height: 13.0″
- Weight (excluding battery and accessories): 25.1 lbs.
*Bat-Caddy® reserves the right to modify/upgrade any components during a model year, so illustrations on our website, brochures and manuals may slightly vary from the actual product shipped. However, Bat-Caddy® guarantees that specifications and functionality will be always equal or better from the advertised product. Promotional accessories may also vary from illustrations shown on our website and other publications.
For further information regarding our electric golf trolleys and related products please contact us at: Sales@OnTheGoLeisure.ca or 1-800-469-0061.
There are no reviews yet.