The all-new X4R is here! The X4R has an advanced anti-tip wheel and new T-handle.
For a limited time, the X4R comes with a beverage, scorecard, and umbrella holders.
The Bat-Caddy X4R™ is one of the most innovative remote-controlled caddies, and one of the best-selling remote-controlled motorized caddies in North America. It features a lightweight high-tech aluminum frame, an easy two-step set up, folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts. It’s propelled by two powerful independently controlled motors, and a wide range remote control. The trolley can be operated manually with a speed control dial, which includes a cruise control function, and can easily be pushed without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course.
The X4R differentiates itself from the X3R by the innovative, European-inspired frame design with adjustable handle height, its more compact size, as well as its remarkable agility. Both caddies share the same proven key components, such as motors, battery, drive train, electronics, and remote-control systems.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf trolleys are highly innovative and manufactured to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. Bat-Caddy trolleys are the most competitive carts in the market, representing what really counts: A great balance between functionality, performance, practicality, quality, and value.
Bat Caddy X4R Signature Features
- High tech lightweight aluminum alloy frame
- Durable European-inspired design
- Aluminum bag supports, equipped with bungee cord extensions for a better bag fit.
- Powerful independent dual motors, inconspicuously hidden and protected.
- Downhill control – automatic motor resistance to slow caddy while going downhill.
- Easy-to-use multi-function remote control featuring directional controls and effective brake/stop functions, as well as a manual speed control.
- The upper handle on the X4R has an on/off and cruise control function, power and battery charge Indicator, and an USB port, all integrated into the new handle design.
- Remote and manual speed control – forward, left/right, reverse and stop. Seamless speed adjustment on both the handle and remote control. Also, timed advanced forward feature (10, 20, 30 yards/meters).
- Battery choice, Lead Acid – 27+ Holes or Ultra Lithium – 36+ holes with full charge on most courses.
- Large diameter rear drive wheels for easy maneuverability, smoother ride, and superior traction. The wheels are easily removed via a quick release mechanism for storage or cleaning.
- A removable rear stabilizer wheel (anti-tip) to prevent tipping on hills is included.
- The new adjustable handle design offers seamless adjustment from 33-45″ for personal preference.
- The X4R comes with a front wheel tracking mechanism to allow adjustments for side-to-side movement.
- Easy one piece two-click fold design collapses into one piece in seconds to fit in most vehicle trunks.
- Open: length 45″ X width 23.5″ X height 36-44″
- Folded:length 38″ X width 23.5″ X height 14″
- Weight (excluding batteries and accessories): 3 lbs.
- Cart – 95% assembled
- 2 X Rear Wheels
- Battery Charger
- Battery Bag
- Remote Control
- Anti-Tip Wheel
- Instruction Manual
- For a limited time – beverage, scorecard, and umbrella holders included
Note: Bat-Caddy reserves the right to modify/upgrade any components during a model year, illustrations on our website, brochures and manuals may vary from the actual product shipped. However, specifications and functionality will always be equal or better than the advertised product. Promotional accessories may also vary from illustrations shown on our website and other publications.
* Depending on hilliness of terrain and weight of golf bag and accessories
* Some images may show optional accessories
* Please read our detailed warranty information
There are no reviews yet.