The all-new X4R is here with an brand new lightweight 12V 26Ah lithium battery! This battery is 312 Watt Hours (Voltage X Amps), which is powerful enough for 36 holes on most courses, plus longer life because of less charging cycles. Compare this to our competitors’ 240 Watt Hour battery. The X4R has an advanced anti-tip wheel and also has a new T-handle for those customers that want a more traditional design.
For a limited time, the X4R comes with Scorecard, Umbrella and Beverage Holders.
2-year warranty on the X4R—trolley and battery*.
This new technology lithium battery will allow you to easily get 36 holes on most courses*. This lithium battery will last at least 8 times longer than a lead acid battery; it’s 20 pounds lighter and does not have charging memory so you can charge it as often as you like.
Our lithium battery comes with a solid state circuit board that doesn’t allow the battery to get overcharged and shuts the battery down when it reaches an unsafe low voltage.
This package includes: Battery, Bag, T-Connector and Lithium Charger.
The Bat-Caddy X4R™ is one of the most innovative and unique remote-controlled caddies and probably the best-selling remote-controlled motorized caddy in North America. It features an amazingly lightweight high-tech aluminum frame. It has an easy two-step set up design folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts. It is propelled by two powerful independently controlled quiet 200W motors, a wide range FCC and Industry Canada approved remote control system which gives you full control up to 90 yards. It comes with a super light, compact and environmentally friendly lithium (Li) battery. The trolley can also be operated manually with a speed control dial and cruise control and can be easily pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course. The X4R differentiates itself from the X3R by the innovative, European-inspired frame design with adjustable handle height, its slightly more compact size, as well as its remarkable agility. Both caddies share the same proven key components, such as motors, batteries, drive train, electronics and remote control systems.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and manufactured to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. Based on our track record Bat-Caddy caddies have the highest performance and are the most competitive carts in the global market for motorized golf trolleys and represent what really counts in this market: A Great Balance between Functionality, Performance, Practicality, Quality, and Value!
Bat Caddy X4R Model Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components: Extreme lightweight, durable, European-inspired design. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, motors, housings and axles. Beware of anything plastic in these areas! Also the bag supports are aluminum and come equipped with stylish bungee cord extensions for a better bag fit.
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast, Independent Dual Motors: The X4R features a pair of powerful and quiet 200 Watt DC electric motors, inconspicuously hidden and protected in a small aluminum tube. If you did not know it, you wouldn’t know they were there! Also the caddy will master hills less than 30 degrees and reaches a top speed of around 10 km/h.
- Easy-to-Use Multi-Function Remote Control featuring directional controls and effective brake/stop functions, as well as a manual speed control.
- The upper handle on the X4R has On/Off buttons, cruise control functions, a Power and Battery Charge Indicator and a USB port all integrated into a new small handle design, so you are in complete control of ALL Caddy Functions ALL the Time!
- Electronic Brake System: The caddy can be slowed down or stopped both remotely or manually, and has automatic motor resistance to slow it down going downhill.
- Remote and Manual Speed Control – Remote Forward, Sideways, AND REVERSE AND STOP! Seamless speed adjustment on both the handle and remote control. Note: our remote controls are approved for radio frequency emitting devices from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Industry Canada (IC). Beware of caddies which are not approved. Also timed advance forward feature (10, 20, 30 yards/meter) via remote control.
- 12V light weight lithium battery: Should easily get 36 Holes with full initial charge on most courses*. We only use the highest quality batteries! The new environmentally friendly lithium battery weighs only 6 Lbs is a third of the size of lead acid batteries. Our Lithium batteries are warrantied for 2 full years.
- Large Diameter Rear Drive Wheels with Magnesium Look Rims for easy maneuverability, smoother ride and superior traction – Smooth turning, great traction on wet inclines! The X4R rear wheels have been designed with a larger diameter (11.5″) and come with a strengthened concave rubber tread which minimizes vibration and improves turning and abrasion resistance on rough surfaces. Wheels are easily removed via a quick release mechanism for storage or cleaning.
- Seamless Speed Control Engages wheels slowly. The Bat-Caddy won’t “jump” or get away. This is an important feature since many caddies don’t allow you to operate them in a continuous smooth mode via the seamless rheostat control.
- A removable rear stabilizer wheel to prevent tipping over on hills is included.
- Torque Control Engages wheels slowly and has multiple speeds.
- New adjustable handle design offers seamless adjustment from 33-45″ for personal preference.
- Tracking Adjustment and Anti-Tip Wheel: In order to optimize tracking, the X4R comes with a front wheel tracking mechanism. It is also factory equipped with a removable rear anti-tip wheel to prevent backward tipping in hilly terrain.
- Easy One Piece Two-Click Fold Design: collapses into one piece in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk—no engineering degree required! Folded caddy is only a 33″ X 21″ X 10″ package and will fit into the trunk of even the smallest sports car!
Plus, we have the best customer service in the industry!
*the life of sealed lead acid and lithium batteries are dependent on a variety of factors, other than purely the number of charges, including but not limited to frequency between charges, duration of charge, level of drainage, idle time, storage conditions and duration and overall shelf time. We cover our batteries according to our warranty policy and any potential additional coverage is at our discretion.
Note: Bat-Caddy reserves the right to modify/upgrade any components during a model year, so illustrations on our website, brochures and manuals may vary from the actual product shipped. However, Bat-Caddy guarantees that specifications and functionality will be always equal or better from the advertised product. Promotional accessories may also vary from illustrations shown on our website and other publications.
What’s in The Box
- Cart – 99% assembled
- 2 X Rear Wheels
- Battery – 12V 26Ah Lithium
- Battery Charger
- Battery Bag
- Remote Control
- Anti-Tip Wheel
- Instruction Manual
- Tool Kit
- For a limited time – Scorecard, Umbrella & Beverage Holders included
* Depending on hilliness of terrain and weight of golf bag and accessories, Some images may show optional accessories, Please read our detailed warranty information.