This is a demo 2018 Silver X3R with our new lightweight 12V 20Ah lithium battery! It has never been used on a golf course and has just been used in our showroom. It includes a 12V 20Ah lithium battery, one of the highest capacity batteries in the industry. With 240 Watt Hours (Voltage X Amps) of capacity, you should have no problem getting 27 holes between charges.
This new technology lithium battery will allow you to easily get 27 holes on most courses. Compared to sealed lead acid; it’s 20 pounds lighter and does not have charging memory so you can charge it as often as you like.
This package includes: Battery, Bag, Lead and Lithium Charger.
This trolley is ONLY available for curbside local pickup and cannot be shipped. Please call 1-800-469-0061 or email us at otgl.ca for more details on this demo.
*Some images show optional accessories
The X3R has been fine-tuned, performance optimized and comes equipped with most features and functionality you have come to expect in a remote electric golf cart at world-class quality and most competitive price point. It features a lightweight high tech aluminum frame with tough stainless steel and durable polymer components, an easy two step, one click set up design, two powerful independently controlled motors, a wide range remote control which gives you full control up to 90 yards and a powerful, long-lasting battery. The X3R electric golf cart can also be operated manually with a seamless rheostat control and can easily be pushed without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course. Bat-Caddy® electronic golf carts are highly innovative and manufactured to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. Based on its track record the X3R is one of the highest performing competitive carts in the global market for motorized electric golf carts and it represents what really counts in this market: A Great Balance between Functionality, Performance, Practicality, Quality and Value!
Bat Caddy X3R Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy S-Frame and Stainless Steel Components
- Lightweight, durable
- Aluminum and stainless steel key components
- Electronic Brake System – Automatic motor resistance to slow caddy while going downhill.
- Powerful, Fast, Independent Dual 200W Motors
- Multi-Function Remote Control featuring directional controls, timed advance function
- Manual rheostat handle control, On/Off button functions and 3-Stage Battery Charge Indicator
- Freewheeling Mode Feature
- High Tech, Rubberized Front and Wide Track Rear Drive Wheels with Magnesium Look Rims
- Anti-tip Wheel
- Easy One-Click Fold Design – collapses into one piece in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk
- Cart – 100% assembled
- 2 X Rear Wheels
- Lightweight 12V 20Ah Lithium Battery
- Battery Charger
- Battery Bag
- Anti-Tip Wheel