It’s been a busy winter buying season and the Zip Navigator AT – Grey/Black is now on backorder! Please place a Pre-Order to be first in line for our June shipment.
Conquer the toughest golf courses with the Zip Navigator AT – All Terrain.
Designed with independent swiveling front wheels for added strength and stability, the Zip Navigator AT incorporates a full directional remote control, allowing you to effortlessly walk free and play hard. Watch while your buggy traverses the landscape with conviction.
Now you have no boundaries, no excuses.
- Monochrome design
- 2-year warranty
- Fully directional remote control allows for left, right, forward, reverse and speed control
- Patented Gyroscope Straight Tracker Technology keeps the buggy on track across any terrain
- Downhill speed control minimizes your effort and maximizes control
- Twin calibrated motors for supreme power & agility
- Powered by the largest capacity lithium 24V 380Wh battery
- All terrain tread rear wheels help handle all conditions
- Dual swiveling independent front wheels
- Fully fold-able rear 4th wheel for added stability
- USB charging port
- Adjustable ergonomic T-bar handle and bag support
- Zip fold
- Four-wheel design
- Advanced Click & Go lithium battery system
- Quick release rear wheels, with All Terrain tread
Open Dimensions: 80cm x 50cm x 104cm
Folded Dimensions: (inverted rear wheels): 70cm x 47cm x 42cm
Weight (no battery): 14.1kg
Weight (with battery): 16.9kg
- Zip Beverage Holder
- Zip Scorecard Holder
- Zip Umbrella Holder
- Zip Umbrella Holder Extender
- Zip Multi Purpose Clip
- Zip Sand Bottle with bracket
- Zip Seat
- Zip Travel Bag
- Zip Series Rain Cover (Universal)
- 24V 380Wh Lithium Battery
- Battery Charger
- Remote Control with Lithium Battery
- USB cord for remote control charging (AC adapter not included)
For more information please call 1-800-469-0061 or email us at: email@example.com
*Unless otherwise stated accessories shown are for display only.
** Carry Golf bags are not recommended for use with electric golf trolleys. The legs and foot sometimes do not allow for a good fit.