The all new Zip Navigator AT (All Terrain) is here! Order now or call for additional information.
*For a limited time free shipping to most destinations!
Conquer the toughest golf courses with the Zip Navigator AT – All Terrain.
Designed with independent swiveling front wheels for added strength and stability, the Zip Navigator AT incorporates a full directional remote control, allowing you to effortlessly walk free and play hard. Watch while your buggy traverses the landscape with conviction.
Now available in Titanium Grey and Black!
Now you have no boundaries, no excuses.
- Monochrome design
- 2-year warranty
- Fully directional remote control allows for left, right, forward, reverse and speed control
- Patented Gyroscope Straight Tracker Technology keeps the buggy on track across any terrain
- Downhill speed control minimizes your effort and maximizes control
- Twin calibrated motors for supreme power & agility
- Powered by the largest capacity lithium 24v 380Wh battery
- All terrain tread rear wheels help handle all conditions
- Dual swivelling independent front wheels
- Fully foldable rear 4th wheel for added stability
- USB charging port
- Adjustable ergonomic T-bar handle and bag support
- Zip fold
- Four-wheel design
- Advanced Click & Go lithium battery system
- Quick release rear wheels, with All Terrain tread
Open Dimensions: 80cm x 50cm x 104cm
Folded Dimensions: (inverted rear wheels): 70cm x 47cm x 42cm
Weight (no battery): 14.1kg
Weight (with battery): 16.9kg
- Zip Beverage Holder
- Zip Scorecard Holder
- Zip Umbrella Holder
- Zip Umbrella Holder Extender
- Zip Multi Purpose Clip
- Zip Sand Bottle with bracket
- Zip Seat
- Zip Travel Bag
- Zip Series Rain Cover (Universal)
- 24v 380w Lithium Battery
- Battery Charger
- Remote Control with Lithium Battery
- USB cord for remote control charging (AC adapter not included)
For more information please call 1-800-469-0061 or email us at: email@example.com
*Unless otherwise stated accessories shown are for display only.
** Carry Golf bags are not recommended for use with electric golf trolleys. The legs and foot sometimes do not allow for a good fit.