The all-new X4R is here with a powerful lithium battery. The X4R has an advanced anti-tip wheel and also has a new T-handle for those customers that want a more traditional design.
The battery package includes: battery, battery bag, connector and charger.
The Bat-Caddy X4R™ is one of the most innovative and unique remote-controlled caddies and probably the best-selling remote-controlled motorized caddy in North America. It features an amazingly lightweight high-tech aluminum frame. It has an easy two-step set up design folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts. It is propelled by two powerful independently controlled quiet 200W motors, a wide range FCC and Industry Canada approved remote control system which gives you full control up to 90 yards. It comes with a super light, compact and environmentally friendly lithium (Li) battery. The trolley can also be operated manually with a speed control dial and cruise control and can be easily pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course. The X4R differentiates itself from the X3R by the innovative, European-inspired frame design with adjustable handle height, its slightly more compact size, as well as its remarkable agility. Both caddies share the same proven key components, such as motors, batteries, drive train, electronics and remote control systems.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and manufactured to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. Based on our track record Bat-Caddy caddies have the highest performance and are the most competitive carts in the global market for motorized golf trolleys and represent what really counts in this market: A great balance between functionality, performance, practicality, quality, and value.
Bat Caddy X4R Signature Features
- High tech aluminum alloy frame and stainless steel components: extreme lightweight, durable, European-inspired design. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, motors, housings and axles. Also the bag supports are aluminum and come equipped with bungee cord extensions for a better bag fit.
- Powerful, quiet, fast, independent dual motors: The X4R features a pair of powerful and quiet 200 Watt DC electric motors, inconspicuously hidden and protected in a small aluminum tube. Also the caddy will master hills less than 30 degrees and reaches a top speed of around 10 km/h.
- Easy-to-use multi-function remote control featuring directional controls and effective brake/stop functions, as well as a manual speed control.
- The upper handle on the X4R has on/off buttons, cruise control functions, a power and battery charge Indicator and a USB port all integrated into a new small handle design.
- Electronic braking system: The caddy can be slowed down or stopped both remotely or manually.
- Remote and manual speed control – forward, left/right, reverse and stop. Seamless speed adjustment on both the handle and remote control. Note: our remote controls are approved for radio frequency emitting devices from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Industry Canada (IC). Beware of caddies which are not approved. Also timed advance forward feature (10, 20, 30 yards/meter) via remote control.
- 12V light weight lithium battery included: Should easily get 27+ holes with full initial charge on most courses*. The new environmentally friendly lithium battery weighs only 6 Lbs.
- Optional Ultra lithium battery available.
- Large diameter rear drive wheels for easy maneuverability, smoother ride and superior traction – Smooth turning, great traction on wet inclines. The X4R rear wheels have been designed with a larger diameter (11.5″) and come with a strengthened concave rubber tread which minimizes vibration and improves turning and abrasion resistance on rough surfaces. Wheels are easily removed via a quick release mechanism for storage or cleaning.
- Seamless speed control engages wheels slowly. This is an important feature since many caddies don’t allow you to operate them in a continuous smooth mode via the seamless rheostat control.
- A removable rear stabilizer wheel to prevent tipping over on hills is included.
- New adjustable handle design offers seamless adjustment from 33-45″ for personal preference.
- Tracking adjustment and anti-tip wheel: in order to optimize tracking, the X4R comes with a front wheel tracking mechanism. It is also factory equipped with a removable rear anti-tip wheel to prevent backward tipping in hilly terrain.
- Easy one piece two-click fold design: collapses into one piece in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk.
- Open: length 45″ X width 23.5″ X height 36-44″
- Folded: length 38″ X width 23.5″ X height 14″
- Weight (excluding batteries and accessories): 23.3 lbs
What is Included
- Cart – 99% assembled
- 2 X Rear Wheels
- Battery Charger
- Battery Bag
- Remote Control
- Anti-Tip Wheel
- Instruction Manual
Note: Bat-Caddy reserves the right to modify/upgrade any components during a model year, so illustrations on our website, brochures and manuals may vary from the actual product shipped. However, Bat-Caddy guarantees that specifications and functionality will be always equal or better from the advertised product. Promotional accessories may also vary from illustrations shown on our website and other publications.
* Depending on hilliness of terrain and weight of golf bag and accessories
* Some images may show optional accessories
* Please read our detailed warranty information
There are no reviews yet.